MG TF For Sale

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG TF For Sale
From: Patti & John Morris <mgj2@globaldialog.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:28:41 -0600
Hi Listers,

I'd like to sell my 1954 MG TF 1250 that I've been slowly restoring over the
past few years. I had planned to hang on to this one but I've sold my storage
and may be moving. This is a straight and basically rust free car. The chassis,
suspension and drive line is done and assembled with little left to do. The
engine, which is original to this car, is all rebuilt including new bearings,
rings, valves, guides, camshaft, etc. (I planned on driving this one). Body tub
is very solid and is ready for paint. The remainder of the sheet metal is about
60-70% ready for paint. The completed work is to a high standard. There's still
work left to do but the hard, dirty work is done. Wire wheels. Located near
Madison, Wisconsin. Asking $7500. Contact me via e-mail or 608/ 836-6274 days
or 920/ 648-5516  6pm to 10pm CDT.