Looking for Les Johnson & Dick Little

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking for Les Johnson & Dick Little
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:24:00 -0500
Any of you New England Listers familiar with these gents? I had the
pleasure of driving Les's 56 TF here in Gander, Nfld. (Run on the Rock
96) and I met Dick at the Canadian Gran Prix in Montreal two years ago.
Dick has a TC (I think) that he was rebuilding.
Just interested if these guys are still enthusiasts and if you know them
or are in your Club pass along my greetings. How about you Frank Swamp
Yankee; seems they could be in your club. Any other listers take a trip
to Newfoundland a couple of summers ago? TIA.
Seasons Greetings & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B 67B parts
Gander, Newfoundland, Canada