Re: Parrish Hardtop

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Parrish Hardtop
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 17:37:54 -0600 (CST)
You wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>     The not-yet-named 77MGB is now sporting a Parrish hardtop.  I
picked it up
>this afternoon from Max Fulton of M&T MG's.  He's leaving the Boston
area and
>going to work for British Miles.  <snip>

> IMHO, it was well worth the hunt and the price.
>And, on top of that, my 25D4 distributor arrived today.  Getting close
to being
>on the road.
>
>Bud Krueger
>52TD
>77MGB (hardtop and a/c, what more can you ask for?)

Hi Ho Bud,
I have long been a fan of Parrish tops. I believe it's the best looking
hardtop on the market for the MGB. I guess the fact that it most
closely provides the same profile of a soft top w/ it's slight doming
and rounded back is what attracts me the most.

Sounds as if you are having a blast with your new toy :-)

As for Max and his "going to work for British Miles": he has my
condolences. Tom is garbage and the MG world will be a much better
place with out the likes of him around. Hey that's just my personal
opinion, just just happens to be shared by many others.

I don't normally bad mouth businesses but in this case I believe that
I'm providing a service by warning the MG driving public, that they are
best, to steer clear of this company.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch