FW: That Great Calendar

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: That Great Calendar
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 23:47:00 -0500
 ----------
From: Proudfoot, Andrew
To: John Baker
Subject: That Great Calendar
Date: Saturday, December 12, 1998 2:10PM

John;
Congrats, great job, the fellow listers were right, I'll always know
what day it is next year!!!!!! Put me down for a millennium edition!!!!
I got it yesterday just as I was going to work so several co-workers
know have a new appreciation for LBC's!!!!!!
Seasons Greetings to you, your club, your autos and, OH Yea, your
families too!!!!
I was envious enough of you guys that are fortunate to have a Club to
produce calendars, have meets, and just get together and chat LBC's,
this really does it!!!
Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Nfld.