Re:

To: <Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au>
Subject: Re:
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:47:10 +1000
Neil,

>Corect me if I am wrong but I Think Wire Wheels were standard In Australia

I'm glad you responded Neil, I don't know much about Australian imports (my
car was bought by us in the USA), but I would say you're right considering
there are very, very few cars here with disc wheels. Perhaps it was the same
in the USA and other Export markets. People? The reason why I've seen GT's
here with the disc wheels is because GT's were never officially sold here.
They are all personal imports. When I brought mine here 10 years ago there
were very few GT's (visible on the streets), there was big explosion in
imports over the next few years and now they are reasonably common - which
is nice, gives me something to wave at. <G> Oh I wave at other MGs too. :)
Not sure if I should be waving at F drivers however.. Seeing as *every* one
I've waved to has completely ignored me.. Ba******!! <G> I'll get me an RV8
and ignore them when they wave at me.. <G> Kidding.. <G>

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia