Re: oil: synthetic vs. organic

To: paddyfm@hotmail.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: oil: synthetic vs. organic
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 01:31:08 EST
In a message dated 12/13/98 7:18:30 AM Mountain Standard Time,
paddyfm@hotmail.com writes:

<<  want to know if i should use synthetic oil (someone recommended using
 mobil 15w 50 synthetic in my next oil change) >>
paddy,
     i have a 1976 B with 1300 miles on a complete rebuild..I went to
synthetic oil after break-in..i am not disappointed. The car starts easily in
very cold weather and seems to accelrate smoother ..the oil pressure is
excellent,engine quiet..
yes,I would advise synthetic oil of a viscosity that suits your weather and
driving habits.
yours,H4(Howard)
1974MG-Bgt
1974MG-B roadster