Re: Hooked

To: mrayborn@merlin.ebicom.net
Subject: Re: Hooked
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 19:41:41 EST
On Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:01:06 -0600 Mark Rayborn
<mrayborn@merlin.ebicom.net> writes:
>Hi,
>I've been lurking around here absorbing as much info as I can for a
>couple of weeks now. The depth of knowledge and experience presented
>here is invaluable. THANK YOU ALL!!
>
>I sat in the car last night holding the steering wheel and going
>VRROOOM, VRROOOM.  I haven't done that since I was about 8. HONEST!
>
>I think I'll try to crank her up tonight.
>
>I'm sorry for all this drivel, but I had to tell somebody.
>
>Regards,
>Mark in MS

You lucky SOB! - sounds to me like you found two absolute bargains in
short order - well done! - and welcome to the fraternity of those who
know what a REAL car feels and drives like -
My eldest daughter is 16 in March and Im about to go down the same
road.....
Likely a GT if i can find anything like as good a deal as your two seem
to be

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT