Re: Iowa (tongue in cheek)

To: boballen@sky.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, hawley@muscanet.com
Subject: Re: Iowa (tongue in cheek)
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D Arnold)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 07:29:02 -0600
On Tuesday, 15 December 1998 at 8:37, Bob Allen wrote:

> ... The guy lives in Iowa so type slowly.

Which, of course, is necessary because all the folks east of the
Mississippi, west of the Missouri, and south of Highway 2 are so damned
functionally illiterate.

Regardless of whether it's because their parents were related before
marriage, or if it's that nasty old "Deliverance" syndrome again, it
results in taking forever to translate whatever they've said to something
approximating English, and the slow typing is required.

Actually, I like folks from Missouri; they form a nice buffer between us
and Arkansas, AND they make a helluva good barbecue....

Grinning, Ducking, and Running, I remain

Rich (who could have lived in Missouri, but refused the lobotomy)
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com