'69 B for sale in Dallas, TX

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '69 B for sale in Dallas, TX
From: Matthew J Grygar <grygar@utdallas.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:48:08 -0600 (CST)
One running 1969 MGB for sale.  Purchased three months ago for
restoration.  The car is running and everything works except some of the
dash guages.  The body is in good shape, but needs a paint job.  Has
touring cover, but no soft top.  The car has SU carbs, wire wheels,
wooden dash and little, if any, rust. The brakes were bled last week. I
bought the car in nonrunning condition and have spent the last several
months working on it. It had been sitting since 1983 in a neighbor's
garage.  Reason for selling: Its owner, me, is moving to Mexico and must
find it a good home.   Asking price is $1700.  Please email me directly
with questions or offers at grygar@utdallas.edu.