Re: Hooked and replacement B fenders

To: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Hooked and replacement B fenders
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 16:58:56 -0600
No-one asked me for an opinion of The Proper MG, but I have recently been
asking them for a vacuum advance.  First of all the part # didn't show in
their data base; then they couldn't locate one using the distributor
number, then, after they had been given the settings for the vacuum, they
couldn't be bothered to look at the units they had to see if they had the
one I needed.  Either they are just salespersons who don't know about the
product they are selling, or they don't care too much about doing business.
 Must be nice to be in that position!

Elizabeth Jones