Y2K stuff - no MG content - entertaining

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Y2K stuff - no MG content - entertaining
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 06:41:10 EST

--part0_914067670_boundary

In a message dated 12/18/98 9:27:58 AM EST, nelle@webwide.net writes:

 One large corporation has defined a lower cost alternative for Desktop
conversions
 that also addresses the Y2K (Year 2000) issue: Their goal is to remove
 all computers from the desktop by Jan, 1999. Instead, everyone will be
 provided with an Etch-A-Sketch.  There are many sound reasons for
 doing this:

   1.    No Y2K problems
   2.    No technical glitches, keeping work from being done.
   3.    No more wasted time reading and writing emails.
   4.    Substantial hardware cost savings.

      Frequently Asked Questions from the Etch-A-Sketch Help Desk:

   Q:   My Etch-A-Sketch has all of these funny little lines all over
        the screen. What do I do?