Re: No MG content looking for non MG LBC's to buy

To: <RJohn50603@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: No MG content looking for non MG LBC's to buy
From: "Greg McCauley" <gmccau00@umail.ucsb.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:18:34 -0800
I think the car that is also a boat is the German Amphicar.  The Marina is
only boat-like in the fact that it leaks.  My sister has a '74.  I can send
you a pic if you want.  If the Marina is what your friend is looking for, a
good place to start might be Skip Harris in Benton, Arkansas.
marinaman@aristotle.net or http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/2774/
He has tons of parts.  He could probably point your friend in the right
direction.  Good luck!!

-Greg