Re: MG Brake Lines

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG Brake Lines
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 15:27:37
At 02:44 PM 12/19/98 -0600, Dan Ray wrote:
>Well, whaddya know. I finally figured out why I stripped my brake line "T"
union! I've been trying to screw METRIC threads (locally bought line) into
SAE! Arghh...
>So...who's selling real MG brake lines withe the correct threads? ....

NAPA Auto Parts.  Metric threads, SAE threads, a few different thread
sizes, lots of different lengths, double flare or bubble flare, usually all
in stock.  Take your old line so they can match the fittings.  Other parts
stores may also have what you need.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude