The great towing debate.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The great towing debate.
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:08:15 -0600
All,

  This is my final post on this matter. Do I hear sighs of relief? (G)

  Let me make it clear that I din't care how anyone tows their MG
A/B/Midget.  They can tow it frontwards, backwards, drive shaft in or
drive shaft out; it's their car, not mine.

  What I wanted to make clear was that all of these self-styled experts
were only stating OPINION when they decreed that the shaft MUST come out
to tow the things.  We now know it isn't true.

  So take your choice, boy and girls.  Just remember you HAVE a choice!

  Happy holidays to all,

  Charley Robinson
  '69 B