Re: dont frowm at me

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: dont frowm at me
From: Todd Tweedy <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:48:00 -0600
Neil I have the solution to your problem.  You need to move.  Somewhere
where it gets very very cold with lots of snow.  This way your LBC is only
driven from May to October.   Then the only chore will be your wife looking
up nut houses to send you to cuz every weekend your sitting in the garage
with it 2 below zero in your LBC making vroom vroom noises dreaming of
May!!!!!         Ah I feel better.