Re: Motorhead complaint

To: <swconley@foxinternet.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Motorhead complaint
From: s4usea@fanniemae.com
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:57:13 -0500

All,

I'll offer a different point of view...

I live near Motorhead and have never used their services.  However, I've
been in their shop several times over the course of my '52 TD engine
re-build last summer to look up engine specs, and ask questions on how-to
and such, and they even let me piggyback my Moss orders with theirs to
save me shipping.  Never once did they grumble or indicate that they resented
doing for me when I wasn't paying for it.  They were always happy to help,
and usually went above and beyond in assisting me run down problems
and solutions.  They really are in business 'cuz they love LBC's.

That said, they are a small place, and don't have the staff, (yet) for the
world-wide reach the internet gives them.

They are looking to employ people for this though.  Any takers?

Best,

Scott