Re: Removing Gear Oil Stains

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Removing Gear Oil Stains
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 15:49:40 GMT
Rich,

After having worked in machine shops for some years (no longer, much to my
delight), and never having met anyone who knows how to do it, and having
seen my "work" t-shirts disintegrate from wearing and washing, still
stained, I think you're better off finding new challenges in life...=)

But if anyone knows, I'd like to hear about it too...I'd like to save my
Rathskellar t-shirt

Nevin