Re: Argghhhhhhhhhhhh (NLBC)

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>,
Subject: Re: Argghhhhhhhhhhhh (NLBC)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:00:42 -0000
You should be thankful that they only forget to slow over bridges and
overpasses.  In the UK most people don't seem to realise they should drive
more slowly and with a greater gap to the vehicle in front in rain, fog,
snow, leaves or anything else.  Incidently, our authorities do not see fit
to warn of a greater liklelyhood of ice on bridges and overpasses, even
though it happens here as well (of course).  They have probably decided that
the average driver would be so busy wondering what the sign meant they would
have an accident anyway.

PaulH.