Re: Bill Eastman's Post/Santa

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bill Eastman's Post/Santa
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:58:51 -0500
Nina,

Take the seminar. For me, living experiences such as the Twist seminars
have always been more useful than objects. Who knows how long the seminar
series will continue? Also, you may receive encouragement and knowledge
from Mr. Twist and others in attendance that you could not get otherwise. A
box of parts will always be just that: a box of parts.

Now, of course, what could happen is that you'll attend the seminar and
find that you absolutely need the frimfram that only fits in the kerplonker
made only for your model year. Your husband should spring for that frimfram
-- it's all just part of the cost of the seminar as far as I'm concerned.

Jeff

> Bill Eastman sounds like he made out pretty well over Christmas, good job
> Bill!  I too had a beneficial Christmas, however, it comes with a decision
> to be made, which is always the hard part.
>
> My husband David, has given me one of two presents, and I have to decide
> which one to take.  Choice number one would consist of a trip to Grand
> Rapids for one of John Twist's Technical Seminars in February.  Choice
> number two is an equivalent amount of car parts to purchase.  I'm sure
> there must be opinions out there, and would appreciate any info you care to
> send my way.  Thanks!  Nina

Jeff Boatright  '65 Sprite MkIII   __o_\__
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/