Console lights

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Console lights
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D Arnold)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 07:48:21 -0600
I normally hate to display my ignorance, but....

Miss Maggie has a round red indicator light in her console next to the
hazard light switch.  My catalog shows this to be a rear window defroster
indicator for a B-GT; Maggie is a straight B and doesn't have a rear
window defroster (naturally).

I haven't purchased any manuals yet, and only have the Moss and VB
catalogs to refer to.  I could track this down through the wiring but
that would be silly with the gurus so close at hand.  What is it?

I just know it's going to be something incredibly obvious....

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com