Interesting item on eBay web site item#53095904: 1967 MG-B Conv., With T

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#53095904: 1967 MG-B Conv., With Title. NO RESERVE !!
From: mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 18:02:26 -0700 (MST)
I thought that someone might be interested in this '67 MGB.
I would be, but I live too far from Miami.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO

Title of item:  1967 MG-B Conv., With Title.  NO RESERVE !!
Seller: omi@bellsouth.net
Starts: 01/01/99 11:00:31 PST
Ends:   01/08/99 11:00:31 PST
Price:  Starts at $1.00
To bid the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53095904

Item Description:

1967 MB-B Convertible With Title
!!! NO RESERVE !!!

This a 1967 MG-B that I started to restore.  I unfortunatly never
finished it.  It was my first car and holds a place close to my heart
so I'm willing to almost give it away in the hopes that some one will give
it the TLC it deserves.  Mileage is unknown and engine is with car
but completly gone (must be replaced).  Transmition has been removed
but is still with car and worked when removed.  This car needs a TOTAL
restoration but on the positive side, it has new floors.  Needs Moderate/Major
body work.  Several Years ago I cut out all the rusted spots so it
has minor rust that I can see left.  You get excatly what you see
in the picture..  Any questions please E-Mail me at omi@bellsouth.net
.  Buyer pays and arranges for transportation.  Please only bid
if you understand the work this car will requires and are willing to pick
up the car or pay for transport.  Car located in Miami, FL.
Serious inquiries only !

Click on the thumbnails for larger pictures.

This car will sell at the highest bid.  No matter the amount.
THEIR IS NO RESERVE!!!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com