RE: towing an 80 mgb

To: Dennis Skog <skog@whidbey.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: towing an 80 mgb
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 00:24:40 -0700
Dennis, I hate to tell you this but this group just finished beating this topic
to death.  Last count, 56 messages, no resolution.  The opinions were just as
divided after the discussion as they were before.  If you feel you *must* read
the messages I would be glad to pass them on to you.  Or perhaps someone on this
list can tell you how to review the web site archives.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver
1970 MGB Roadster, Fixer upper