[Fwd: Lucas not all that bad]

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Lucas not all that bad]
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 05:57:44 +0000
All,

Well, I followed the advice I got earlier this weekend from (Valerie?)
and everything was cool.  A real live Lucas fuse, in the inline fuse
holder, did the trick.  Don't know why, and don't much care.  Now I can
feel my feet whenI get out of the car.

Thanks for the input...if anyone needs encouragement to recklessly
disassemble a perfectly good MGB (OK, not perfectly good...) don't be
afraid to send me a note.

--KS, getting the orange beast ready in front of an apartment

--
Karl R. Shultz   ||   karl.shultz@ibm.net
--Visit the Tarheel Sports Car Club Website!--