Timing, Carbs, SU's vs DGV Crusing speed stumble - RESOLVED!!

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@iwaynet.net>,
Subject: Timing, Carbs, SU's vs DGV Crusing speed stumble - RESOLVED!!
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:24:39 -0500
... a bit lengthy ...but I tried to include the whole thread so those
who haven't seen it may learn from this.

So many people have responded I can't even remember
who to thank anymore so the whole list gets it.

Heres' the  ORIGINAL MESSAGE Revisted
comments the list made, and at the end what's been tested
and the results. I hope this helps.