Re: List Donation

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: List Donation
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:23:03 -0700 (MST)
Well, first off, thanks for the thought.  Below is a message I sent off to
some other lists about a year ago.  May do so again, soon.  And I request
that when replying to list messages, you NOT include mgs-owner in the list
of recepients, I get more than enough mail already.  And my last name is
actually spelled "Bradakis"

mjb.
----