GOF XXXIII

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GOF XXXIII
From: dlg7@webtv.net (Donald Graham)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:26:16 -0500 (EST)
I am chairman of GOF XXXIII South to be held in Ocala, FL, April 9-11,
1999. I want to reach MG Clubs in the Southeastern USA to send them a
registration invitation.  I presently have a list of 44 clubs in FL, AL,
GA, MI, NC, SC, and LA.  I have no TN clubs.  Can any one supply names
and addresses for TN.  TIA.
Don
Chairman of GOF XXXIII (Open to all years and models of MG's)