Re: MG Mastercard

To: C David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG Mastercard
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 10:28:54 -0500
At 04:38 PM 1/7/99 -0500, C David Lynes wrote:
>Hey, guys, take a look at this!  Too bad its only open to UK
>residents....
>

>http://www.transnational.co.uk/mgclub/
>

>"Sporting, stylish, competitive yet thoroughly practical, it's no wonder
>that MG's have won the admiration and affections of generations. Now you
>can use a Credit Card that maintains those classic values and shows your
>affiliation to 'The Marque of Friendship'. It's the MG Car Club
>MasterCard® Card. Whatever MG you own, from a new MGF to a cherished
>vintage midget, you can't afford to ignore the MG Car Club MasterCard -
>the premier Card that reflects the pedigree and heritage of the world's
>best-loved sports car."

 Ah, we have the same ability for our clubs. I have an MBNA Master Card
from the New England MGT Register for years. It not only has the club logo,
but also a full picture of an MGTC!  I am surprised that the other
registers haven't been offered this promotion as these banks are really
aggressive over this. Get enough people and they would put a picture of
your grandmother on the card.

Mike