nazi cars (was Re: Fender install)

To: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Subject: nazi cars (was Re: Fender install)
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 22:03:47 -0800
John, no apologies needed.  As a mutt myself (half German, half
Vietnamese), I have absolutely no qualms about calling my P-car a nazi
car.  I'm not proud of what the nazis did, and am not defending them in
any way.  However, I don't condemn the products of that country.  I love
my Porsche. I love my MGB.  Well, maybe not qutie as much after it has
let me down so much lately.

Apologies to the list might be required, but I believe in letting the
past die.  We can learn from the past, but we can't hold grudges.
Life's too short.

Take care
Jay