Pressing in V8 A-Arm Bushings

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pressing in V8 A-Arm Bushings
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D Arnold)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 07:36:47 -0600
Earlier I had posted a question about using the V8 A-Arm bushings and the
general consensus seemed to be that it was a good move.  However, one
lister (Hal Rogers?) suggested that the bushings needed to be pressed in.
 I don't doubt this is the wise choice, but wonder if they can be pulled
into place using a bolt and washers, or can it be done in a bench vise,
or can I just smack 'em into place with a hammer and large socket?

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com