73 MG BGT worth?/// 73 B-GT for sale with AC

To: mowog77@hotmail.com
Subject: 73 MG BGT worth?/// 73 B-GT for sale with AC
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:38:10 EST
Hello Erik.  Sound like a parts car.  And your offer is about right.
  I have a 73 B-GT.  No rust,  complete new brakes. From master cylinder to
every corner.  Also clutch hyd. overhall. Master to slave.  Both overhall
include new hoses.  Dealer install AC. Good interior and head liner.  All
glass good. Wire wheel car.  1971 engine with high compression.  Early head
with no air holes.  Southern car all its life.  I am the third owner.
Selling $3000.00   Air does not work. But is complete and in good shape.  I am
not fooling with it.  No overdrive. Color is blue.
John Rossi   Flintstone, GA  (near chattanooga, tn)  706-820-1771