Re: Lord Lucas strikes again - OT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lord Lucas strikes again - OT
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:23:54 +1000
>There's a product called Rain-X that makes water sheet off of glass.  It's
>magic.  In light rain, it almost makes wipers unnecessary.  Don't know if
it's
>available down under, though.

Yes you just get it from a local store like K-Mart, Target etc. <VBG>

I'm really depressed, we don't have Wal-Mart yet. ;) <G> You know I thought
Wal-Mart was a joke someone was making re: Chevy Chase movies (Wally world
etc) but when I found out it was real I couldn't stop laughing! Went to one
in Huntsville, TX and it wasn't actually that bad. I kept looking for the
Moose.... ;)

BTW has anyone noticed the list address has changed to something like
mgs@tr***ph.cs.utah.edu? I think we should make a complaint!?!... :)) lol!

Cheers,
Neil.