MG Article

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Article
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:02:23 -0500
I was scanning through the December issue of "Practical Classics"
and they had an article on the MGB, MGC, and V-8, the B-line as they
called them.  I have not read the article yet, but the pictures
look good.  Lots of old ads, pictures of the factory, etc.  I
liked the ad titled, "Your Mother Wouldn't Like It".  It
shows a MGB under a movie theater marquee, with a, shall we
say, healthy young woman walking in front of the car.  The
small caption at the bottom of the ad says, "But your dad
probably be quite interested..."  BTW, the theater was
showing the "Last Tango in Paris".

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget, no MGB, but liked the ad