RE: MY CLASSIC CAR

To: "drded@ix.netcom.com" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: MY CLASSIC CAR
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:57:00 -0500
Yep, me too!!!!! I couldn't record it cause I am at work but shall
manage to record another showing. Great to see all those LBC's in one
place. As I have mentioned in the past I have never attended an  LBC
Show cause there just aren't enough cars for one in my neck of the
woods. Now I am even more envious!!!! So find a new job, new job for the
wife, uproot the kids, sell the house and move west!!!!! To bad it's not
that easy. Congrats to all that were on TV or who's cars were. Some fine
looking auto's there. Didn't see any list hats!! Going to have to
arrange a trip one of these days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again guys (& gals) for the help and guidance.
Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Newfoundland