Re: Bdoy off restoration -- Painting

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bdoy off restoration -- Painting
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:19:00 -0400

Harry -

Body rotators are made by several manufacturers.  Check out "Supplies,
Tools, Trailers, Misc. for sale" in Hemmings Motor News.  The body shell
for my '65 pull-handle B is currently hanging from a winch I suspended from
my shop ceiling joists - awaiting a few remaining bottomside welds.  (Not
advised unless your winch set-up is very substantial - but it is amazing
how light a shell is once EVERYTHING has been removed.)  No experience with
Heritage shells - but I've enjoyed learning to weld and repairing my shell
- since Fall '95 (I have little time to spend on this).   Don't overlook
the satisfaction of doing this yourself.

Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
New Castle, VA 24127
540/544-7333