Re: Well Done Ben

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: Well Done Ben
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:13:17 -0500
I can agree with you here.  I'm 24 and definitely feel a little out of place at
meets, etc.  I think part of the reason is that _most_ people around my age 1.
think MG's (and other LBC's) are really expensive; 2) cost a fortune to repair;
and 3) are impossible to get parts for.  Scares them away.

I base this on the fact that these are the first three questions my friends,
colleagues, and relatives ask me when they see my car.

Kinda works well for the image, though.

Michael

BTW:  I've met a few list members at meets, as well as club members.  THANK GOD
for these folks,  as they invariably put up with my questions for hours.