Battery switch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Battery switch
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:22:29 EST
<>

Sorry, Skye, but unless they have redesigned the switch (and I don't think
they have) it is a piece of crap. I tried one years ago and managed to lose a
race with intermittent faults shorting out my electrical system.

If you look hard enough, you can probably still find my old switch - I threw
it into the infield at SIR, from the outside of the track (after racing hwas
over for the day, of course), I was so pissed off at the prince of darkness.

You would be much better off with a proper Cole Hersee switch, which is all we
use in racing these days.

Bill