British Car Week Reminder

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Week Reminder
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 07:22:40 EST
Greetings,

This is just a reminder that British Car Week will take place during the week
of May 24 - 30 this year.  It is very important for all British car
enthusiasts to pass this information along to their local or national clubs so
they can add it to their events listings, publications, or calendars.  I've
noticed quite a few listings without this date posted for one reason or
another.  To help make this date simple to remember from year to year, all you
have to do is remember that British Car Week will always be the last full week
of May.

This is a chance for all British car enthusiasts to do what they can to help
promote their favorite British car(s) in their corner of the world. The main
objective is to get our British cars out on the roads and give them the
exposure they deserve.  This annual week is the closest we will ever come to
getting them all out on the roads at the same time, thus recreating the way
things were during their heyday when it was much more common to see them on
the roads.  This type of exposure is very important for the future of all
aspects of our hobby.

Please take the time to pass this information along to any of the other
British car sources that you know of or subscribe to (autox.team lists) ,
otherwise this event may go unnoticed by many, and that would be a shame.

Thanks for your time,

Scott Helms
http:\\members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html