headlight help requested

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: headlight help requested
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:29:59 EST
Hi:  I'm new to this board, have owned various MG's for 35 years.  I've owned
my 71 GT now for 15 years.  It is a dependable daily driver and previously a
driver training vehicle for our sons.  The  right headlight now does not work
on high beam.  Both low beams work fine.  I've replaced both headlights, same
problem.  Wiring seems OK.  Toggle switch on the dash was replaced recently
(within last 5 years) and works fine.  Is this problem in the dimmer switch on
the steering column?  Can it be anywhere else.  Thanks for any advice or
response!....(mel) 71BGT