SABRINA

To: mgb <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SABRINA
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 02:35:46 +0510
No, I have *never* watched the show... but I just saw a promo on
television here for this Sabrina (Teenage Witch??) show where she gets
her first car.

Yes, I know we are probably a season or so behind Outer-Mongolia with
this, but of course her new car (in the split second I saw as I glanced
up) looked decidedly like a blaze chrome 'B.

I think that any witch would be spooked by, and may meet their match,
with the spirits they would encounter in one of these little cars.  I
frequently think mine is bewitched or haunted by some mischievous little
spirits.

Ever seen the famous clip of John Cleese bashing his "broken" car with a
tree branch?  This almost came to pass for me today as my spongey brakes
turned into a broken front brake caliper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranting and raving and thinking this little yellow bucket doesn't want
to go on holiday with me!  I have been thinking of a few words today
that maybe the 'B stood for, and "bucket' was the kindest.

Eric
'68MGB MkII