Re: Balancing act

To: Enrique Claure <spaninc@mail.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Balancing act
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 1990 10:30:24 -0600
Enrique, rods/pistons are balanced by matching pistons to the lowest weight
piston, and matching weight on both the big and small ends of the rods using a
fixture that supports the end of the rod not being weighed and also the end
being weighed in a way that weight is not skewed.  I don't know if there is any
benefit in equaling weights as you propose.  John