Re: Overheating?

To: Joanna Adler <joannaadler@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Overheating?
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:03:28 -0500
My MGA has run hot for years but once I had the gauge checked it was 20 degrees
off.  Still in the middle of August in KY it is hot, hot, hot so I had been
using a
product called "Water Wetter"  I have mixed feelings on it.  At times it seemed
help and at time not.  Turning on the heater does help the car to run cooler, I
do
it in the MGA.  But I think that having the temp go up while stopped is normal.
THANKS!
MIKE R