Re: Coming of Age

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coming of Age
From: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov (Peter Schauss x 2014)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:16:10 -0500
>>  I don't know.  It would be a big help.  The project '67 B shows 24K on the
clock, but I don't know if that's 24K or 124K.  Maybe the list can give me their
opinions on the subject and I'll select the car's mileage based on the
concensus. <<

For what it is worth, my '80 had 38k miles on it when I bought it in 1991.
The odd receipts which came with the car corrobated the low mileage.
My guess is that many of the people who bought these cars simply did not
drive them very much, possibly because they spent so much time in the shop.

Still, 24k seems a bit low for a '67, and a broken ring sounds more like
124k miles than 24k.

Peter Schauss, Long Island, NY
ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov
schauss@worldnet.att.net