Re: RE:Trip to England

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE:Trip to England
From: Philip Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:44:59 +0000
On 28/1/99 11:34 pm mgs-owner@autox.team.net said

>Some members of the MG Car Club-Long Island Centre (MGCC-LIC) are
>exploring a possible trip to the Beaulieu Auto Show scheduled for 11 &
>12 September 1999. Has any list members attended this event? and can you
>provide any helpfull information; where to stay, transportation, etc?

You MUST visit the Heritage museum at Gaydon. IMHO opinion it beats
Beaulieu in every way - cars, layout, architecture, even the food's
better! If you're into MGs and other British cars, you'll find Gaydon
fascinating (and no, I've no connection with it, although I did work at
Beaulieu once!)

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World, PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361 www.chp.ltd.uk