"The British are Coming!!"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: "The British are Coming!!"
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:03:18 -0600 (CST)
Flyers/Pre-Registration Forms are now ready for MG Car Club - Long Island
Centre's "The British
are Coming !!!" Weekend June 12th - 13th. This is The North American MGB
Register's 1999 North
East Regional Event. Saturday will feature a Fun Rally and/or a self guided
driving tour of some
of Long Island's lesser known areas. Saturday evening we'll spend socializing
with fellow British
Car Enthusiasts. Sunday will bring our Annual Car Show, Swap Meet, Funkhana,
Valve Cover Racing
and Model Car Show on the magnificent grounds of The Bayard Cutting Arboretum.

If this kind of weekend sounds like it may fit into your plans, drop me a reply
w/ your snail mail
address and I'll get and Info/Pre-Reg form up to you A.S.A.P. Will be available
at tomorrow's
Norristown, PA, All British Swap.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch