July happenings, II

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: July happenings, II
From: "Richard A. King" <richard.king@hit.fi>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:54:27 +0200
Actually, it now appears that the Coys International Historic Festival is
at the perfect time for us, weekend of 31 July.  It would be great to know
who else from the list is planning to attend that weekend event, maybe we
can all get together for a pint or two!  Also, any suggestions about B&B's
nearby, not too expensive but friendly and interesting?  Or maybe some of
us could stay at the same B&B??

Finally, we will be giving up the rental car on the 27th.  Anyone with a
spare MGA? Austin7? Maybe we could work out an arrangement.