Re: BMC Week, Daily Drivers

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BMC Week, Daily Drivers
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 18:15:59 -0800
My '66 B is my sole means of transport - does that qualify for daily driver?
I positively hate commuting (I spent some time doing on-site repairs and
that experience really made me hate traffic) so the last few years I've
made sure I don't have to use a car to commute (walking distance or
public transit).  I drive it to Seattle almost every other weekend and I
have put about 10,000 miles on it in less than a year with the only
breakdowns due to old shabby tires and tubes.  Of course when I have to get
some parts and the car is apart it means I have to either lug around 24,092
pounds of british iron in my backpack or call a cab!

Cheers, Skye

PS: Got the upper trunnion pin out, sort of.  Exchanging shocks tomorrow,
repairs to the damaged tail light area are coming along nicely.

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375