music video with an MG

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: music video with an MG
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 01:15:21 -0500
I cou'dn't help noticing this.  VH1 runs a "where are they now " series
on washed up stars.  They did a bit on Greg Kihn ("Our Love's in
Jeopardy") and I noticed that he picked up his wift in the video in an
MGB.  You can't see much other than it it is (or was, depending on how
bad you think the paint looks) BRG.

I'nm a sick guy, but I'd actually like to get the rest of the video to
see if the car makes another appearance.
--
Karl Shultz   ||   karl.shultz@ibm.net