Re: Norristown - oops bust!

To: <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Norristown - oops bust!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:03:52 -0500
On 1/31/99 12:36 PM so and so (Dave Houser) said. (And I quote:)

Well Mike I missed your topless arrival. Mine was rather cold, mostly
just the finger tips. However the sausages and cold ones made up for it.
Any suggestions on the England trip. ;-)
Oops fogot the Online Badge in the glove box. Didn't find what I was
looking for, although I nearly bought a radiator, but it had the wrong
nipple for the top hose. Nice to see that there were more attendees and
vendors there this year.
Anything in this area prior to Carlisle? If not, see ya all then.
Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS The Philly MG club will be having the MG vs Triumph rally this spring
and as soon as I get any details I'll let all know.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?