Re: tow dolly ? License plates

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tow dolly ? License plates
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 05:33:53 -0800
Jerry,

I would say Damn the Torpedos and go get my car without regard to
local law.  What are the chances that you will get stopped?  And,
unless your states have reciprocal laws, who cares if you get a ticket
in some other state?

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage, therefore it's mine  (dad might disagree)
'70 MGB GT  -mine, mine... all mine
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."