RE: Europe Car Functions

To: "'Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au'"
Subject: RE: Europe Car Functions
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:53:36 +0100
Hi Neil,

When you are in Holland come and visit us.
Yes several nice events are on. At the end of August one of the most
beautiful Dutch events is held at the TT racing track at Assen organised by
the Dutch MG Car club northern division.
There are concourses, pre-war car races (including Bentleys, MG's, Alvis
etc.)
MG races, parts offered and hundreds of MG's to see.
There also are British car races at the Zandvoort raqcing track where guys
like Jim Clark etc. had their successes.

I'll send more info later.

Cheers,

Hans
'71 MGBGT